I put so much time and effort (not to mention money) into Christmas this year! I kept second guessing what all I bought for the boys, wondering if it was enough. One present costs 20 to 30 dollars, so while 5 presents is already 100 bucks, it just didn't look like enough.
I never realized how much work went into Christmas each year. But now that I have my own kids to impress, I'm seeing just how hard it can be! I'm still in awe of my parents for doing it for 4 kids! Whoa.
But it turned out perfect! The boys were so happy and excited! They loved everything and were so thankful for it all! That's what really made me happy!
Cole and I sat down and I wrote up a letter for Santa, writing everything Cole said. I thought it was so cute and sweet! I just have to share! My favorite part is him thanking Santa and the elves for all the presents they WILL give him!

Here's a few more pictures of our Elf, Max, who went back to the North Pole. He really made us laugh this year!

Fishing




Here are a few pictures (I made them take) Christmas Eve!










This was the scene on Christmas morning! (Don't you love my new curtains?)












Cole and Cooper's big gifts were these little four wheelers!



I have the cutest boys!!

And my favorite picture of the season:

The boys decorating their own Christmas tree!
Happy Holidays to everyone! May we always remember to praise God for all our blessings and for sending His son to earth so many years ago to die so we may all live!
No comments:
Post a Comment